Sunday, June 14, 2009

Families are Forever

Yesterday we had the chance to celebrate as a family when my brother Steve and his family were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. It was the first time in a while that all 7 of us kids were together so we decided to mark the occasion with a picture.


Don't we all look alike??

But while we were there I also was able to get a good picture of Grandma and Grandpa Strong.


If my math is correct...it was 67+ years ago they were married there.

Congratulations Steve and Daniela...WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Amy E. said...

Wow! Exciting! I'm glad you posted the picture. I haven't seen most of you in so long... Love you guys!

dallin said...

You guys look great. Glad you had the opportunity to all get together, I know it can be difficult with so many living in different places