Thursday, January 15, 2009

Children with out clothes

I have a question. I am not sure why children, my boys in particular, seem to like to walk through my house with little, if any, clothing. I seem to remember one of my siblings that had the same problem. I think that he spent more time in a towell than in clothes one summer. It is not hot, by any means, and so I don't think that they are over heated and cannot handle clothing on. I am sitting here in a sweatshirt to stay warm. So if you have any suggestions.....

4 comments:

Megan C. said...

My dear sweet brother was the same way. His clothes would be lying in a pile by the door, stripped off as soon as he walked in, and he would be cruising around in his boxers. I really hope he isn't still doing that on the mission!

Tracie White said...

It must be ingrained in the male psyche that clothes are somehow the enemy, because my husband is a first class offender. I haven't been able to break him of it yet, but our daughter will eventually be big enough that he'll have to quit.

Strong Family - said...

one word--cameras!
-Dallin

Kendell said...

Yes....Post some pictures on the Blog.....We would love to see them...!