Friday, January 23, 2009

Everyone needs an Uncle Kent

My brother Kent is currently working at Legacy Elementary---where my children go to school. I am not sure who has more fun with that...Kent or Jordan. The great thing about it is I get stories and a little insight into my son at school....without his knowledge. When Kent first started there I think that Jordan was a little unsure of how to act with his uncle there. So....he would send his friends up to Kent to give him a hug. Well...He is A LOT more comfortable now. Kent told me that one day Jordan's teacher came up to him and asked him if he was Jordan's uncle. My silly brother admited yes. She then said that she did not know that Jordan and Dayton were cousins. This confused my brother, because they are not. He explained to her that Dayton was not his nephew. Come to find out Jordan and Dayton (his friend) have decided that they want to be brothers. So...Voila...Kent is Dayton's uncle.

So this morning I received an e-mail from Jackie that made my day.....


So after I showed Sean this evening and he laughed his butt off. We asked Jordan about it and he just smiled. I think that he made Kent's day too.

No comments: