
I was cleaning my kids playroom tonight and I had a flashback. I was picking up all the pieces of my kids Perfection game and I remembered when I used to play that game up at Grandma and Grandpa Strong's house when I was little. We used to go up there almost every Sunday night. The grown-ups would sit in the living room and tell stories or discuss whatever. We kids would either play in Natalie's room or in the hallway. We would pull out the toy drawer and go to town. I remember playing games. If I remember right, we would race each other to see who could complete the shapes first. Grandma would pop corn and we would eat it out of her little pink bowls. Sometimes I miss those days.
1 comment:
I remember playing that game with you, and the little pink bowls, and also playing airline in the hall...
Post a Comment