Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day.


Every Groundhog Day I pause to reflect about that horrible movie that came out years ago. I have tried to watch it a couple of times, and actually made it through once or twice. For those of you who are smarter than me and have not subjected yourselves to this movie...it is about a television reporter who is sent to cover the annual appearance of the groundhog. He has to live this day over and over again until he learns the moral lesson the writers wanted him to learn.
Well....As much as I didn't care for this movie (I apologize to those of you who liked it) there are days that I feel that I am living days over and over again. So on this Groundhog Day...I look forward to the days to come and hope they bring new and exciting surprises. (I will only accept them if they are good surprises...if they do not bring positivity into my life-was that even a word?-I will pass them by.)
P.S.
Happy Groundhog Day!!!!

No comments: