I used to make fun of my mom for listening to KSL. and where was I?...sitting in my car doing the same thing. 
Then tonight...Sean and I were in our bedroom, watching a Saturday Night Live program on Chris Farley. Our kids and one of their friends came in and wanted to know who he was and what we were watching. I realized that he had died before all but one of them were born. I think the best comment was from my son's friend. They were playing the skit from SNL with Michael Jordan. If you have not seen it...you have to look it up on YouTube, and just hear in your mind...when Michael Jordan walks onto the stage...."Michael Jordan is not black." WHAT?!?!?!? Here we were the only ones who were around when Michael Jordan was playing basketball. Sean and I almost fell off the bed laughing.
Yes...I am getting old.
2 comments:
Not old--more mature, wise, and experienced. That's what I tell myself anyways...
-Dallin
If you're old, that means I'm older....and yes, I have been guilty of turning on the talk radio that so bugged me when my parents listened to it...
Post a Comment