Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Look who won...Extreme Makeover..canine edition!!




Yes, Sean will harrass me that there are pictures of the dogs before pictures of the kids on here, but I had to do it. We have decided that it is time...yet again...to get the dogs shaved. If you can't tell that black mop sitting on my bed is Pokey. My little girl. And that white mop...Grizley. (I just got yelled at for not having pictures of the boys.) These are the two most spoiled puppies on this earth. They eat people food and usually have more room on the bed then Sean and I combined, but we love them. They certainly keep us entertained. Just ask my dad. He will tell you a story about the first BBQ Grizley attended. (Keep in mind, he was only about 10-12 weeks old.) Keep an eye out and soon, I will post pictures of the end result and you can judge. Before or After.

No comments: