Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 2...No Diet Coke

I know that there are a few of you out there that when they read this post will laugh with unbelief. (Yes, Jenna, I am talking about you.) I have made the decision to give up diet coke. I have made this decision more than once and failed more than once...and I am sure to fail again. But...here I go again. Let's just hope that the kids know how to run and hide.

3 comments:

Kendell said...

I'll bet it's nice and peacefull arround your house......When Suzie's not happy.....!

Megan C. said...

Good luck! I go off Mt. Dew all the time. And that temptress always lures me back...

Holly Strong said...

Hey Suzanne. I thought it might've been you that posted on my blog. Email me, so I have your email address just in case I need to get more info. addisonsmommy@gmail.com

Holly Strong