Saturday was Sean's birthday. We celebrated it with the kids and had a great time. Sean cooked his favorite food (grilled burgers and no, I did not eat a burger) for all of us and then we had cake afterwards. When I attempted to wrap his brithday present, I realized that I had no birthday wrapping paper. So I debated for a minute and decided that it would be okay for me to use what I had on hand. I was just too lazy to run down the road to Target.
I don't know if you can see that close enough so let me get a better picture.

YES, YOU SEE IT CORRECTLY....It is Christmas paper. So I am not the perfect wife....who looks at the wrapping paper anyway. We all know that all we care about is what's inside.
P.S. Sean loved his gift. He left it in the living room with most of the wrapping paper still on. He wants everyone to see his Merry Christmas in September present.
No comments:
Post a Comment