Sunday, August 24, 2008

Raising boys

This is what happens when 3 boys get bored. They ask their dad, knowing what the answer will be if they ask me, if they can play with some leftover lumber
They get their bikes ready.........

and this is what we get:

Yes, it did end with tears, needing an ice pack, but luckily no trip to the emergency room.
Will I ever have a little girl?

2 comments:

Amy E. said...

Wow, Suz, looks like fun. I am envisioning my life in a few years when my three boys get older. :) I'm glad I found your blog, it will be fun to keep up with you!

Deanna said...

Isn't it fun to raise boys? The pictures reminded me of the times my boys used to jump off the shed onto the trampoline and build bike jumps out of cinder blocks and scraps of wood. Have fun!