Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sean Wins


For those of you that are far and have not seen an updated picture of the boys, here is the best one I can find. They are here with their cousin Megan, and yes..it was Christmas. I will do better and get more updated pictures soon.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Suzy! I found your blog. It's good to hear about what's going on with you and your family. Sorry to hear about your kidney stone and your husband's surgeries, that's crazy! Are you still in Utah? Dave and I are talking about coming up next month and he can meet some of my family. Hope all is well now!

Suz said...

Steph--
We are here in Orem. Not too far from Mom. Let me know when you are going to be up. I would love to see you and have a chance to catch up. Take Care!!