Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan

Today is Jordan's 8th birthday, it is also the day he was baptized. It is great to be able to share such a special experience like this with the family and friends that were able to be there. Sean baptized him and he was confirmed by his Grandpa Davis.

When I first met Sean, Jordan had just turned 5, and it is amazing to see how much he has changed in the last three years. One of my first memories of Jordan was the first 'date' we went on with the kids. After Sean had tried to kill me with the Nicklecade, McDonalds, and video games in his 2 bedroom apartment, I was getting ready to go. Sean was walking me out to the car and I was saying goodbye to the boys. Jordan jumped off the couch and ran to the door. "I want a hug and kiss." Now you tell me who can resist that. I actually got kissed by Jordan before Sean!! As a sidenote, when I was talking to Sean later that night after he had put the boys to bed, he informed me that after I left and he was bathing the boys, Jordan had peed on Zachary. Just an example that he can be the sweetest of boys and then the biggest pain in the fanny, but we love him just the same.

1 comment:

Tracie White said...

I love the pictures of your family...especially the one on your header. Classic!